Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 2, Sewing Saturday

So here's day two of blogging.  Any day could be my last since these types of things don't hold my interest for very long but I'll just go with it as long as I can.

The day started out really well because I actually took a shower, washed my hair, AND shaved my legs.  It was amazing.  I never thought I'd see the day when taking a shower became optional but now that I have three kids and a business where no one sees me that day comes more often than I care to admit.  I know, gross.

It was Sewing Saturday so I had two cute first grade girls over for a sewing lesson in my kitchen.  Kids used to scare me to death so the fact that I'm teaching them is crazy.  The fact that they're actually learning from me is even crazier.  In our class we made adorable little tote bags.  Here they are modeling for me:


The best part is that they were SOOO proud of their bags.  I told Ms Sassy on the right that her friends were going to be jealous of her bag and with wide eyed amusement she replied, "How jealous??"  Ahhhh, girls.

Maybe one day I will post instructions on how to make the bags.  Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment